Alexa & Katie is a multi-camera sitcom series that premiered on March 23, 2018, on Netflix. The series began with season 1 comprising of 13 episodes. Season 2 was released on December 26th, 2018.  Season 3, Part 1 was released December 30th, 2019. Season 3, Part 2 was released on June 13th 2020 and is the end of Alexa and Katie.
The series centres around lifelong best friends Alexa (Berelc) and Katie (May), who are eagerly anticipating the start of their freshman year of high school. The pals confront a crisis, the tragic ordeal of Alexa being diagnosed with leukemia (a type of cancer), that leaves them feeling like outsiders at a time when what seems to matter most is fitting in. Alexa has the support of not only Katie but also her parents, Dave and Lori, her older brother, Lucas, along with Katie's family who lives next door. Katie lives with her single mom, Jennifer, and her little brother, Jack. Alexa must deal with difficult times, confronting losing her hair, and starting high school.
- Paris Berelc as Alexa Mendoza
- Isabel May as Katie Cooper
- Jolie Jenkins as Jennifer Cooper
- Emery Kelly as Lucas Mendoza
- Eddie Shin as Dave Mendoza
- Finn Carr as Jack Cooper
- Tiffani Thiessen as Lori Mendoza
- Nathaniel J. Potvin as Ryan
- Kerri Medders as Gwenny
- Gunner Burkhardt as Spencer
- Iman Benson as Reagan
- Merit Leighton as Hannah
- Production started in June 2017.
- There are rumors saying that there will be an Alexa & Katie spin-off in production by Netflix.
- The show is categorized into 4 parts on Netflix but only has 3 seasons. Season 3 having two parts.
- The show has a total of 39 episodes.